- Condominium – You are looking to steer clear of outdoor upkeep and maintenance while enjoying a space that’s all your own. This no-surprises type of living includes a monthly fee that covers all costs associated with outdoor maintenance and shared amenities, ensuring you only need to focus on the in house essentials like decor and keeping the shower drain free of clogs.
- Bungalow – If you are a Bungalow, you might be an older family with limited mobility or preparing for retirement and looking for a house that minimizes the use of stairs. Other people who identify as Bungalows would be people who appreciate and enjoy a more open concept living style, which applies to primarily singles and families of all ages and stages of life.
- Stacked Condos – Appeal to young families that are looking for the allure of homeownership in the city with a more affordable price tag. AppStacked townhomes still give owners the functionality of a multi-level home. There are monthly association fees which are for shared services such as snow removal, landscaping and amenities. Additionally, the location is generally close to school districts, parks, and shopping, allowing for ease of access to the essentials many young families enjoy.
- Semi-Detached and Townhomes – Are you the social butterfly that loves neighbours being neighbourly and living in common-interest developments? You might be a semi-detached home or townhouse! Semi’s and Townhomes are for people who don’t mind being close to their neighbours. You often might share a driveway or a lawn, while having additional neighbours close by. If you are looking for an affordable way to be part of a community, this option is for you!
- Single Family Home – You appreciate space and privacy. Single-family homes are suitable for larger or growing families, often with more bedrooms, a private yard and room for storage or a car-park.
While this list doesn’t protect you from noisy neighbours, or someone’s “outdoor cat” getting in your garden, it is certainly a start to finding the right place for you and your family. Using a Realtor that works in the neighbourhood of your choosing can additionally help to eliminate any surprises, as their knowledge might shed light on features that you like, or deal breakers you might want to avoid. Contact one of the Sales Representatives at Royal LePage Team Realty to begin your search. They are knowledgeable, professional, and always happy to provide you with the service and advice you need to make an informed choice.